Location: EMEA Region
IVL is implementing Global Payroll Solutions with the objective of solution alignment with SuccessFactors and S/4 HANA implementation to enable IVL truly global, transforming multi-system landscape into integrated digital core platforms that simplifies and standardizes IVL’s data, processes, and practices globally.
The Regional Payroll Project Manager will be part of the Global Payroll project and act as a contact person for site HRs in a specific region.
- Act as the Regional Payroll Project Manager for EMEA
- Facilitate, guide and engage with sites (HR/Payroll/FICO) in project implementation.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project activities.
- Be the escalation point for regional issues and requests.
- Act as a contact person for payroll vendors in a specific region.
Be a single point of contact for sites in EMEA region in case of questions, issues and requests regarding to global payroll project.
- Engages project team at sites level to participate in project activities
- Lead and collaborates with sites within a country to discuss, update and communicate on project status.
- Understand, analyze concerns and issues raised by local payroll project owner, provide recommendations, coordinate with vendors and internal teams
- Track and monitor project status, risks, and issues
- Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports
- Focus on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions.
- Pro-actively manage escalations and project risks
- Act as the escalation point of contact for global payroll project related issues and inquiries raised via multiple channels
- Provide support for the region ensuring all work is performed according to project schedule
- Work closely with the Global payroll project manager
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager in project implementation work
- Experience with HR or Payroll business processes
- People management required
- Project management knowledge and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, finance, computer science or equivalent experience
Reporting To: Global Payroll Project Manager
- Head of Centre of Expertise HR Information Systems, Heike Lindner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Centre of Expertise People Development, Hsiao Wei Wong: email@example.com